Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annual pass Dublin zoo or Fota?

Options
  • 24-12-2020 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Wanted to get it as last minute Xmas present but no option to do it on Dublin zoo website.
    There is one on Fota islands one though, you can buy annual pass there. Question is, would it be exactly same as I if I got one here in Dublin? If I get one from Fotas will I get unlimited use in Dublin zoo?
    Has anyone bought one at Fota for use mainly in Dublin zoo?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Fota one can be used in dub. They scan it. The only issue is apparently you could rock up to fota after loosing card and they can see photos whereas you must have card when going to Dub.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,469 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

TheDriver wrote: »
    Fota one can be used in dub. They scan it. The only issue is apparently you could rock up to fota after loosing card and they can see photos whereas you must have card when going to Dub.

Dublin can see your photo these days.

It also works in Belfast and Paignton zoos

Advertisement