Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots reductions now online

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭curranbaz

No. 7 gift set has actually gone up €2! Got it for €48 about a week ago!

https://www.boots.ie/sale/no7-skincare-stars-the-star-of-the-show-christmas-gift-set-10282210

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

Some liberty taking with the RRP prices.

Had some stuff in my basket last night for e.g. 4e. This morning, its RRP has increased to 8e, its now still 4e but indicated as 1/2 price.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

Yip .... 3 items I bought last week are either the same price or have gone up (marginally) ... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Is there anyway to filter to show products in stock only?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Such a pity we won't have the Boots in store sale, I did most of my Christmas 2020 shopping for presents last January. Online one is brutal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Rashers72 wrote: »
    Is there anyway to filter to show products in stock only?

This is the single worst thing about the Boots website.

My Boots finally has their Christmas gifts 70% off in store.

Was just in the one on Shop Street Galway and they had a load of Soap and Glory tins marked down from €80 to €24 and some other gift stuff 70% off too

Advertisement