Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Genie

Options
  • 24-12-2020 12:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

Ok I am not really. But if I was share your wish.

Mine is *Dad let me see recogntion in your eyes and tell me you love me just once more before this awful disease takes you from me.*

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,449 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Well this is certainly uplifting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Lynn Door

antodeco wrote: »
    Well this is certainly uplifting

Ok well wish for an uplifting thread then.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

I wish you all in AH, a very happy xmas and a happy healthy new year, to all the posters I argued with, to the morons who disagreed with me, yes you lot, and also to all who have splintered arses from sitting on the fence, and to all the mods bless them, especially the ones that think I possess humility or am civilised in any way.
    Again happy xmas and a happy healthy new year to you all, and hopefully in the new year, we can get back to p!ssing each other off, at a fairly rapid rate too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Kylta wrote: »
    I wish you all in AH, a very happy xmas and a happy healthy new year, to all the posters I argued with, to the morons who disagreed with me, yes you lot, and also to all who have splintered arses from sitting on the fence, and to all the mods bless them, especially the ones that think I possess humility or am civilised in any way.
    Again happy xmas and a happy healthy new year to you all, and hopefully in the new year, we can get back to p!ssing each other off, at a fairly rapid rate too.

Its Christmas not xmas. Just for arguments sake.

Its Christmas not xmas. Just for arguments sake.

You just couldn't wait til new year to start, but I like that no time like the present. The X (this sh!t is a true fact, just like santa is real, go on I fu¢king dare you to tell me that the fat hairy bastard doesn't exist, I sat on his lap and now thinking about it I think he was as excited to see me as I was him, and I was only 23 at the time.) is put there represent the misers who don't like xmas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Kylta wrote: »
    You just couldn't wait til new year to start, but I like that no time like the present. The X (this sh!t is a true fact, just like santa is real, go on I fu¢king dare you to tell me that the fat hairy bastard doesn't exist, I sat on his lap and now thinking about it I think he was as excited to see me as I was him, and I was only 23 at the time.) is put there represent the misers who don't like xmas

Ya , go on , Happy Christmas yer arse.

Ya , go on , Happy Christmas yer arse.

What do you know about my arse? Hey are you that santa that likes me?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Lynn Door wrote: »

Mine is *Dad let me see recogntion in your eyes and tell me you love me just once more before this awful disease takes you from me.*

I'm in the same position and its heart breaking.

Try to get some laughs yourself from remembering the good times.

Mind yourself.

Lynn Door wrote: »

Thats so sad.

if you told you once, he never stopped.

Best wishes to you and your dad Lynn :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

I want my health complications to finally start to improve and to regain control over my life diabetes is a horrible situation but it gets so convoluted so fast if one complication has a counterintuitive effect on others you are dooooooomed so much.

Best wishes to you Lynn dad's can be hard but he loves you even if he can't always show it. Merry Christmas

Advertisement