Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disney+ Using Three top-up credit

Options
  • 23-12-2020 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Anyone looking to use their top-up credit can get the 6,99 Disney monthly subscription with their 3 credit. It will not let you buy the annual subscription as 69,99 is above the one off purchase allowed by three.
    Once you have subscribed then use your log-in credentials on your TV smart app or just watch on their laptop if that suits too

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭onform

Hope this isn't too much off topic, but anyone know can you do the same with Vodafone credit?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

onform wrote: »
    Hope this isn't too much off topic, but anyone know can you do the same with Vodafone credit?

Yep. I do it myself

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭tv3tg4

From 21/12 - can you request a refund of call credit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭TooOldBoots

Signed up to have something decent for the grand-kids to watch when they are here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭AH92

Handy to know this thanks, How do I go about selecting to pay with my 3 credit? In billing it only says pay by card or paypal.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,704 ✭✭✭hynesie08

AH92 wrote: »
    Handy to know this thanks, How do I go about selecting to pay with my 3 credit? In billing it only says pay by card or paypal.

Download the app through Google store, should be under my supscriptions on the store. Will then apply to all versions (firestick, pc etc)

Advertisement