Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xperia L4 the accept/reject call icons do not appear.

Options
  • 22-12-2020 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

When i get call on my Xperia L4 the accept/reject call icons do not appear. They are a green and red rectangle at the top of screen.Green has accept and red has reject as far as i can remmeber.

Missed two calls as cannot answer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭lordsheepface

When i get call on my Xperia L4 the accept/reject call icons do not appear. They are a green and red rectangle at the top of screen.Green has accept and red has reject as far as i can remmeber.

Missed two calls as cannot answer

I cant solve the problem but as a temp solution go to your settings and in your accessibility options you can normally make a physical button answer and end calls. This would at least allow you to answer and end calls for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭chrisire

Had that happen to me a few years ago,have a look in settings,notifications,phone and make sure theyre on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 957 ✭✭✭80j2lc5y7u6qs9

my notifications were off. Fixed. Thanks guys

Advertisement