Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mice- Have I gotten rid of them?

Options
  • 21-12-2020 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

First time to our knowledge having a mouse problem, once we spotted one had two caught within a couple of hours. I’ve left the traps down and sealed up as many entry points as I possibly could, used caulking gun or wire wool where appropriate.

It’s been around five days now and no further sightings or traps sprung. Is it safe to say we’ve caught what’s here? Anyone with more experience care to advise?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭Stigura

What sort of mice were they?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

leave the traps set for another week or so and if nothing after that i would say there all gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

I'd say you got them early enough. What bait are you using? Can't beat peanut butter.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Adrift

I'd say you got them early enough. What bait are you using? Can't beat peanut butter.

Peanut butter my man! Couldn’t believe how quickly we caught the first one.

Advertisement