Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Car audio repair & installation Dublin

• 19-12-2020 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi All - I would like to change my Car Audio System - RCD 200 to some Cheaper system with Aux and Bluetooth. Could you please recommend any reliable Car Audio Repair shop in Dublin? TIA

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭GustavoFring

Google RNS330, bar a microphone it’s a straight swap. Will give you Android auto/CarPlay, bluetooths built in.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Chennai

Google RNS330, bar a microphone it’s a straight swap. Will give you Android auto/CarPlay, bluetooths built in.

Thanks man. Is it RNS330 or RCD330? I couldn't find RNS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭GustavoFring

Chennai wrote: »
    Thanks man. Is it RNS330 or RCD330? I couldn't find RNS.

Sorry RCD is the correct lettering.

• Site Banned Posts: 113 ✭✭Dunfyy

It's a quick diy job look up youtube video how to pull out old one then buy wiring harness for your make of car
    Look up Stereo Wiring adapter harness. 5 pounds amazon then push in new sterio you might also change speakers pull out old ones install new ones

Advertisement