Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Charity Giveaway

Options
  • 19-12-2020 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭

(Mods please delete if this is against the rules - I think it's a cool link and I'm not trying to self-promote at all)

I got an extra PS5 Digital Edition and instead of making a quick buck for myself I'm giving it away to a random person who makes a donation of €10 or more to BelonG To Youth Services.

https://tiltify.com/@landsleaving/landsleaving-christmas-fundraiser

Not trying to promote anything, just trying to share it as much as possible to raise some money for a good cause and it would be nice for someone in Ireland to win, since I can get it to you in time for Christmas (probably).

20201214-132902.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

I think there's a dedicated forum for competitions - they'd probably be interested over there. Not sure since it's your own competition if it's considered against site rules, but they will try win anything over there, no matter what it is :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

PlayStation forum might get a few takers also

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Mod: Thread closed, campaign ended - €5,181.69 raised. Fair play!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement