Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L8 higher diploma in Biopharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing

Options
  • 19-12-2020 7:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

Has anyone done this course ?It's with innopharma I'm just wondering what the weekly investment of time would be ? The reason I ask is because I'm already doing another course that requires 10 to 15 hrs a week investment. I'm just wondering if it be taking on too much ? I work shift but no nights and I have 4 days off after doing 4 days on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭zep

Minime2.5 wrote: »
    Has anyone done this course ?It's with innopharma I'm just wondering what the weekly investment of time would be ? The reason I ask is because I'm already doing another course that requires 10 to 15 hrs a week investment. I'm just wondering if it be taking on too much ? I work shift but no nights and I have 4 days off after doing 4 days on

I completed this course recently. It all depends on if you have industry experience or not. If you do, it would still be quite risky taking this work load with your current course.
    If you have not get a fair bit of industry experience it would be ridiculous to try take this on with your other course.
    My personal opinion...

Advertisement