Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports canvas

Options
  • 19-12-2020 6:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey,

Can anyone recommend somewhere to get a canvas

It's a 5 piece canvas sports my son wants for his room.

He has a picture on his phone.

I have tried 2 websites already and been scammed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Depending on the size of the image on his phone (image quality) you may be limited to a small canvas, there may not be a cheap way to do it if you want it on 5 separate pieces of canvas.

Steve (stcstc) who owns and runs 360dpi (framing company) might be able to help , Photobox would be one company in UK that might be able to do it - but unless it's delivered before 31/12 you may have to pay import duty on it coming into Ireland - due to Brexit.

If you are printing on a single canvas it should be ok, but splitting the image across 5 canvases would mean working out the mathematics of spacing and stretching the canvas and adding space to the image before printing each piece individually.
    Also, can you explain what you mean by you have been scammed ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Insanity Rules

Thank you for your reply.

I had ordered on a website back in the start of November.

I don't know if I can name sites negatively

I have heard nothing at all, I have sent email after email. The support email address is coming back undeliverable.

I checked with trust pilot after and the reviews have same experience as me.

No product, no communication.

I did pay by PayPal, so I opened a dispute but even PayPal got no response. Hopefully I will get something back.

Advertisement