Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payment of Wages Act Form online

Options
  • 19-12-2020 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I have not been paid my wages, despite repeatedly informing my employer. I was advised that I could fill out a form online to get paid. I was told it was on workplacerelations.ie. Under the form Payment of Wages Act. A form to fill out online. However I cannot find this form.

Any advice where to find the link?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭dennyk

You can find the form here:

https://www.workplacerelations.ie/en/complaints_disputes/refer_a_dispute_make_a_complaint/

Because it's a quasi-government agency, of course, rather than being a nice simple online form, it's some unholy abomination of an interactive PDF which submits information directly to the WRC, so you'll have to download it from that link and open it with Adobe Reader or FoxIt or something to actually fill it out (and then violate common-sense security standards by allowing your PDF reader to access the Internet directly). Just count yourself lucky that you don't have to print out a hard copy and fax it to them or submit your details via telegraph or something, I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

dennyk wrote: »
    You can find the form here:

https://www.workplacerelations.ie/en/complaints_disputes/refer_a_dispute_make_a_complaint/

Because it's a quasi-government agency, of course, rather than being a nice simple online form, it's some unholy abomination of an interactive PDF which submits information directly to the WRC, so you'll have to download it from that link and open it with Adobe Reader or FoxIt or something to actually fill it out (and then violate common-sense security standards by allowing your PDF reader to access the Internet directly). Just count yourself lucky that you don't have to print out a hard copy and fax it to them or submit your details via telegraph or something, I suppose.

Thanks very much for your reply. It worked

Advertisement