Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android update , can't get rid of home buttons

Options
  • 18-12-2020 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭

I upgraded the android OS on my phone (Samsung S20+) and bloody hell, the home buttons just stay there, for some apps it's ok they are just resized so it all fits, but for others there are buttons that are now overridden by the home buttons and are now useless .... before the home buttons would only appear if i swiped at the bottom.

I am just new too with Android, always used iOS before this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,665 ✭✭✭corks finest

I upgraded the android OS on my phone (Samsung S20+) and bloody hell, the home buttons just stay there, for some apps it's ok they are just resized so it all fits, but for others there are buttons that are now overridden by the home buttons and are now useless .... before the home buttons would only appear if i swiped at the bottom.

Son has exact same problem, but not all of the time

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Don has exact same problem, but not all of the time

Don ?

Don ?

Son, sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭T-Bird

Isn't that not standard? Does it disappear when viewing YouTube on full screen?

Left android for 3 months, couldn't wait to get back to it, IOS naaaaa, apple and its low storage etcetc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,775 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Search settings for "navigation type"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

DopeTech wrote: »
    Search settings for "navigation type"

Thank you!!!
    That did it !

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Don ?

That's what he wants people to call him after he became a godfather. He became a godfather to his nephew and some how now thinks he is in the mafia.

Advertisement