Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recovering deleted videos on android that were never saved to Google

Options
  • 18-12-2020 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All. I'm hoping someone can help me as I've looked on this board and can't find my issue.

I accidentally deleted a video from my old amsung galaxy so edge phone 2 years ago. I deleted it before it was backed up to Google. I went through a host of freeware to try recover it and then paid for data recovery package on dr.fone, but nothing. To use this software I had to root the device.

After this I just gave up and continued on using the phone for about another year, and I assume the sectors have been written over. But a friend recommend that I ask you guys if there is any other software out there that allows me to look deeper on the internal storage?

Any help or advise is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance folks.
    Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

Did you ever email the video to anyone? If so, it might still be in your mail sent folder (doesn't matter what computer you used at the time)

Or did you ever post the video through WhatsApp/ Twitter etc. Same .... It might still be there, even though you never backed it up per say.

Advertisement