Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relationships both familial and romantic through Covid

Options
  • 17-12-2020 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭

How have they been?

Me and my GF broke up in August and myself and my sister are like a bag of cats. We will be having an innocuous conversation and then suddenly it will just deteriorate. Don't think we have that much in common, we love each other ofc but our personalities are different. We have the same fight over and over. I'll bring up something, she'll reply with some generic COMMENT, I'll get angry that she's not engaged and then she'll respond by telling me to stop analysing her. Every. Single. Time

I need to get out of the house and have a proper week of coming and going.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,189 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

I had a girlie invite me over to enjoy the first lockdown with her. We were only together a few weeks and it was bliss

Then 2 days into lockdown she decides suddenly to boot me out. Feck sake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭JasonStatham

Just blast them with piss.

Advertisement