Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vaccines should be linked to social welfare

Options
  • 15-12-2020 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭

joke :)

seeking tongue in cheek comments starting with: vaccines should...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭theguzman

Should be given to Gemma O'Dhoerty supporters first.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Vaccines me bollix

• Registered Users Posts: 12,962 ✭✭✭✭bnt

oh-no-not-again-hitchhikers-guide-to-the-galaxy984510-prints.jpg

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 28,284 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Vaccines should... come with superpower upgrade.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,845 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Its no joke of a topic.

In the past few years, members of an ultra religious community who form the vast majority of residents of a couple of towns in upstate New York, began rejecting the measles vaccine. A local epidemic occurred among children resulting in some fatalities and incidents of permanent brain damage and these localities had to be quarantined. Children who have not been immunised can no longer attend public schools.

If we cannot achieve 70 to 80% vaccination rates, theres not much point doing it at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,311 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Vaccines me bollix

I thought it was an injection in the arm.

**** that, count me out.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,284 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Its no joke of a topic.
    In the past few years, members of an ultra religious community who form the vast majority of residents of a couple of towns in upstate New York, began rejecting the measles vaccine. A local epidemic occurred among children resulting in some fatalities and incidents of permanent brain damage and these localities had to be quarantined. Children who have not been immunised can no longer attend public schools.
    If we cannot achieve 70 to 80% vaccination rates, theres not much point doing it at all.

This is AH though.

In which... vaccines should come with free Happy Meal.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭upupup

vaccines should begin peace talks with the corona virus.
    the vaccine could agree to stop any attack if the corona virus goes back to bats but the corona may also be allowed to infect rats and gemma supporters too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭.anon.

I've already been vaccinated. I bought it online from Russia and to be honest, Я чувствую себя ужасно. Даже хуже, чем когда развалился Советский Союз. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Vaccines should be safe for anaphylaxis suffers like me.:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭TuringBot47

Vaccines should be given in descending order of your Facebook friend count. Those with large social circles are likely to be super spreaders.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Randle P. McMurphy

Vaccines should be shaken not stirred.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Vaccines may come with a tracker tracer that allows them to know your every move.

It's a way for the dole to know if you're going to the canary islands 5 times a year if you're not your dole gets doubled so you can go 5 times are year what's the point in bring on the dole if you're not going to lanzarote

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

The vaccine should leave you in thrall to Bill Gates.

🙈🙉🙊

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

Vaccines should be given to all politicians first, hopefully it will kill all the parasites in them. Oh and give poor Ronan keating a vaccine, it might make him realise he can't sing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Kopparberg Strawberry and Lime

I think vehicles should be linked to people who own them on the file

Crazy that young people "out sick" can go around with the latest smart phone, latest tracksuit and a very modern BMW or Audi parked outside the post office collecting 200 euro a week ? Absolute madness, they should be all ****ed out of it unless they can prove where the car etc came from.

Edit' Oops, wrong thread ! I read that as vehicles not vaccines !

• Registered Users Posts: 28,876 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Kylta wrote:
    Vaccines should be given to all politicians first, hopefully it will kill all the parasites in them. Oh and give poor Ronan keating a vaccine, it might make him realise he can't sing

Plenty more parasites outside of politics, unfortunately, some tell our politicians what to do

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Plenty more parasites outside of politics, unfortunately, some tell our politicians what to do

Give them the vaccine too. There's plenty to go around.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

The Vaccine is totally safe lads, we didn't rush it at all. I think everyone should take it as soon as it's available to them. Everyone except me of course I'm gonna give it a year or so just to make sure it's ok with no crazy side effects thanks very much.

Kylta wrote:
    Give them the vaccine too. There's plenty to go around.

Seems like human parasites are immune, to everything

• Advertisement

I think vehicles should be linked to people who own them on the file

Crazy that young people "out sick" can go around with the latest smart phone, latest tracksuit and a very modern BMW or Audi parked outside the post office collecting 200 euro a week ? Absolute madness, they should be all ****ed out of it unless they can prove where the car etc came from.

Edit' Oops, wrong thread ! I read that as vehicles not vaccines !

That's it picking on the poor old drug pushers again, I mean what do these lads need to do to be respected by the members on boards.

Kylta wrote:
    That's it picking on the poor old drug pushers again, I mean what do these lads need to do to be respected by the members on boards.

Give us free drugs

Give us free drugs

Maybe they could turn the vaccine into weed

Kylta wrote:
    Maybe they could turn the vaccine into weed

Maybe we should lace all illegals with the vaccine, just to be sure

• Registered Users Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭kowloonkev

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Its no joke of a topic.

But it's only the people opposed to vaccination or their kids who die, right?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

upupup wrote: »
    vaccines should begin peace talks with the corona virus.
    the vaccine could agree to stop any attack if the corona virus goes back to bats but the corona may also be allowed to infect rats and gemma supporters too.
    Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,487 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

theguzman wrote: »
    Should be given to Gemma O'Dhoerty supporters first.

It's a fine vaccine, but it can't cure stupid.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

odyssey06 wrote: »
    This is AH though.

In which... vaccines should come with free Happy Meal.

Throw in a wristy and you can count me in. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,858 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Collie D wrote: »
    I thought it was an injection in the arm.

**** that, count me out.

Should be, unless somebody makes a balls of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,858 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Maybe we should lace all illegals with the vaccine, just to be sure

The wokies will like this...

Then if a lot of illegals die or become ill due to dodgy doses they will all be for jailing anybody who initiated the decision...

Advertisement