Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Head scoop

Options
  • 15-12-2020 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭

Going putting on a condon headscoop this weekend , is there a certain height as standard for the brackets ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lab man

Going putting on a condon headscoop this weekend , is there a certain height as standard for the brackets ?

I've a barrett think twas about 30 inches from the ground I'll measure later if u want

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭dohc turbo2

lab man wrote: »
    I've a barrett think twas about 30 inches from the ground I'll measure later if u want
    That be great

• Registered Users Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭SuperTortoise

I put one on my crush a couple of weeks ago, you'd want to offer it up in it's lowered position, it would want to be high enough that the scoop does'nt scrape the ground. I can't remember what make my one is but i guessed at the height and put it in about 2 inches too low, still workable but i have to latch my one on the very last cog on the gear so it will rotate out of the way, if i let it down all the way it just scrapes the ground, i'll eventually get around to raising it.
    I'll measure my one tomorrow for reference .

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭dohc turbo2

I put one on my crush a couple of weeks ago, you'd want to offer it up in it's lowered position, it would want to be high enough that the scoop does'nt scrape the ground. I can't remember what make my one is but i guessed at the height and put it in about 2 inches too low, still workable but i have to latch my one on the very last cog on the gear so it will rotate out of the way, if i let it down all the way it just scrapes the ground, i'll eventually get around to raising it.
    I'll measure my one tomorrow for reference .

Good idea , cheers

Advertisement