Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wish.com Need to pay for Unfulfilled Order

Options
  • 15-12-2020 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭

Please help! I put through a Card Payment for my Transaction. But the Bank did a Security Check and paused the Payment so the Payment didn't actually go through. The Bank authorized the Transaction. But in the mean-time Wish declined my Payment and it's saying to try again. I have the Order No. But I can't get directly back into the Order, I can probably find each item and go through the whole process again if necessary but it's time-consuming. Is there any way I can just put through Payment again for an Order I have the Order No. for?

When Wish declined the Payment they cleared my Cart.:(:rolleyes::rolleyes: So I don't know how I'm supposed to attempt to put through the Payment again when I can't get back into the Payment again.

And to make matters worse, Wish is saying that they will take Payment again when it clears again in 5 days or something? So will they come along again at some point over next few days and request same Payment again? What a %^&*()!"£$%^&* of a process.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Tl:dr: How can I get back into a Wish Order again to put in Card details to pay for it?

Advertisement