Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Digital Temple Street

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

Folks we have put a time limit on this raffle, regardless of how many tickets/donations are received we will pick a winner at 6pm on December 23rd. Hopefully in time for someone to have it under their tree!

6 days to go folks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Fair play, at least it's going to charity, see loads of people just raffling and making serious €€€€ for themselves

Just 5 days left folks!

Big thanks to everyone who has donated so far but I am hoping we can do a wee bit better. 4 days to go!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Have you shared it over some of the facebook buy/sell/marketplace groups? Stick a thread in after hours maybe. Where else have you advertised it? Maybe others can give you tips. Stick a post in https://www.reddit.com/r/ireland as well, if it's allowed. Maybe some Irish instagram influencers will share it for ya either

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭shawki

Reddit, Instagram, Buy & Sell Groups

Here is a an Irish Gaming Group

https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/groups/422210781457547?group_view_referrer=search

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭shawki

Post it in General Gaming as well maybe?

Another big thanks to everyone who has donated, Im delighted to see over 1k in donations so far. Just two days left until the winner is picked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

While I wish this brilliant idea every success, my odds of winning were a bit better a couple of days ago ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Pity it's facebook only, I'd definitely throw in €20

• Registered Users Posts: 6,666 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

€60 donated, fair play for organising OP, hopefully you smash the target, well done and happy Christmas to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Horusire

20 donated. Great idea and I hope to see the 3k target hit more then I hope to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Fawk Nin

Just donated there and let a few friends know too so hopefully you see a few more this morning. Great cause fair play.

Thanks folks it certainly has picked up a bit! The winner will be picked tomorrow at 6pm so good luck to everybody that donated. I also wanted to say another big thank you to everybody that donated, it has not been an easy year for many and todays news will make it harder so to have raised this much is special. Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Great cause and fair play for doing it!

Advertisement