Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dating Ukrainian women

• 14-12-2020 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi all,

Anyone here have experiences of dating ukrainian women online, and then potentially actually meeting them? How was it for you? Obviously at the mo with covid Ukraine may as well be Mars as we cant travel, but im talking to a few and trying to be selective in how i go about it.

Thanks all.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Hi all,

Anyone here have experiences of dating ukrainian women online, and then potentially actually meeting them? How was it for you? Obviously at the mo with covid Ukraine may as well be Mars as we cant travel, but im talking to a few and trying to be selective in how i go about it.

Thanks all.

Why would they be different from daring women from anywhere else?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Novicaine15

Well I think theres a higher element of risk involved with a woman from a foreign land, as youre getting into unknown territory?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭PopZiggy

Ukrainians women looking for foreign men online won't exactly be the creme de la creme in their own country, but still probably of a good standard (ukrainian women tend to be very pretty and feminine). Honestly if you are looking for a long term partner you will need to put a lot of ground work in, and I would even go as far as to say moving there and meeting women in a more natural manner. Just remember Ukrainians also tend to get married young, so if you are an older gentlemen it may be more difficult to find someone who is available and perhaps matches the level of "baggage" you have. Good luck and may you find happiness :)

• Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭Neyite

Mod note:
    Hi OP
    this really isn't a specific personal issue so I'm closing this thread. There is an online dating forum here: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1591
    You can request access here: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=115564753#post115564753

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement