Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Protective Skin Gel Cover for Umi Earbuds

Options
  • 14-12-2020 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could cheaply get a Protective Skin Gel Cover type thing for my Umi Earbuds Charging Case? I want something to go around it like a Gel Cover ya put on the back of a Phone and it feels moulded into it skintight like it feels like there's no cover or anything big / awkward on / around it. Skin-tight nicer and less awkward for carrying around. But anything really to protect the Charging Case.

Am looking online and there's loads of Cases for sale alright, but I've no idea if they're the right thing I need, I don't know anything about them, have no idea if they are just actual Cases or protective Case Covers.

Advertisement