Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I buy Xiaomi redmi note 9 pro or realme 7 pro

Options
  • 13-12-2020 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭

Which is best value for money? Do they both run Android 10 and will both be upgraded rto Android 11.. I don't know anything about these phones as I usually buy samsung but these seem well speced out for the money.

Any experience with these phones and info welcome thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭chonix

LaVail wrote: »
    Which is best value for money? Do they both run Android 10 and will both be upgraded rto Android 11.. I don't know anything about these phones as I usually buy samsung but these seem well speced out for the money.

Any experience with these phones and info welcome thanks
    Is there any specific feature you're looking for to help you make that decision easier?

Like infrared port, etc?

I've found this that can help you through.
    https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=10400&idPhone2=10217

Also having a look at some video reviews for both phones isn't a bad idea, helped me over some decisions over the years.

Advertisement