Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuam Limousin Bull sale - Dec 11, 2020 AT 7PM

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Mac Taylor

You’re a right tyre kicker:D. Are you going to buy at any of these sales:D

I’m watching Galway and Laois on YouTube so that’s me for the evening!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭orm0nd

thats a poor trade ( what I've seen of it)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭patsy_mccabe

[PHP][/PHP]
    Mac Taylor wrote: »
    You’re a right tyre kicker:D. Are you going to buy at any of these sales:D

I’m watching Galway and Laois on YouTube so that’s me for the evening!!

It's selling I am. I like to see how different bulls are breeding.

I feel sorry for the auctioneer. Works hard to get price up and very few sell. Jeez, the market is the market.

'When I was a boy we were serfs, slave minded. Anyone who came along and lifted us out of that belittling, I looked on them as Gods.' - Dan Breen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Mac Taylor

Just looking at Twitter now.....not many sold by the looks of it....too late in the year and a lot of uncertainty out there

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭dh1985

Just looking at Twitter now.....not many sold by the looks of it....too late in the year and a lot of uncertainty out there

Dont know. Charolais were flying last week with the same uncertainty. Mightnt be as much demand for limo anymore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Homer jay

Anyone a link for that Twitter page, not on Twitter myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭tanko

Just google "Irish limousin twitter"

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Homer jay

Good man , thanks. 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭patsy_mccabe

'When I was a boy we were serfs, slave minded. Anyone who came along and lifted us out of that belittling, I looked on them as Gods.' - Dan Breen

Advertisement