Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non delivery of order

Options
  • 11-12-2020 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

I ordered from an Irish retailer. The shop dispatched my order with fastway. Tracking says it was delivered but I never got a delivery of the order. There was no box left outside or in the bin, I didn't get a piece of paper notifying me of location and I didn't get a phone call from the courier. There was somebody at home on the day. My order says delivered.

I got in touch with the shop I ordered from and they were onto fastway about it. They said the courier will give me a call. That was yesterday. Still no order delivered and still no call.

I can only presume my order was delivered to the wrong household and my order is gone astray somewhere?

How do I sort this out with the retailer? Its clear the courier has no intention of phoning me back.

Do I ask for a refund or for the order to be sent again?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,835 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

I ordered from an Irish retailer. The shop dispatched my order with fastway. Tracking says it was delivered but I never got a delivery of the order. There was no box left outside or in the bin, I didn't get a piece of paper notifying me of location and I didn't get a phone call from the courier. There was somebody at home on the day. My order says delivered.

I got in touch with the shop I ordered from and they were onto fastway about it. They said the courier will give me a call. That was yesterday. Still no order delivered and still no call.

I can only presume my order was delivered to the wrong household and my order is gone astray somewhere?

How do I sort this out with the retailer? Its clear the courier has no intention of phoning me back.

Do I ask for a refund or for the order to be sent again?

Whichever. It's up to the retailer to sort it out with the courier.

Advertisement