Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beauty Essentials

Options
  • 11-12-2020 11:09am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭

What are you kit must-haves? Anything from hair and makeup brushes, makeup tools, a really deadly travel bag for your cosmetics. What has landed its way into your collection and now you don't know how you lived without it?!

Some of mine -
    Tweezerman tweezers
    Beauty Blender
    Spoolie for eyebrows
    Paddle brush and Wet Brush for hair

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

love my Ali Express hairbrush - pic of random one below:

alibrush.jpg

My hairdresser started selling them for a tenner but I'd pay that for it - it just glides through my knots in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

WetBrush all the way for me!
    Someone gave me an illuminated mirror a couple of years ago for Christmas - I rolled my eyes privately at the time but I must admit, it's a game-changer for makeup application, tweezing etc.
    Reusable microfibre face cloths - I've used maybe 20 cotton pads all year since changing over to these. I've a few muslin cloths too, which are great for a gentle exfoliation while cleansing.
    Other than that, divider boxes for my skincare drawer - such a small thing but makes a massive difference, I find myself using certain products more frequently and my skin is looking better as a result! Nothing fancy, just little baskets from Penneys that happen to fit the drawer nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Serums, really into skingrediants & image vital c range.
    Ive notice a massive difference in my skin since I started using them.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

dee_mc wrote: »
    Reusable microfibre face cloths - I've used maybe 20 cotton pads all year since changing over to these. I've a few muslin cloths too, which are great for a gentle exfoliation while cleansing.

I'm with you on the cloths, I have some of them and a few reusable cotton rounds and have barely bought disposable ones in the last two years. I still keep some on hand though for heavy mascara/eyeliner days and I need to use an oily make up remover.

Advertisement