Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dexter cattle breeders near Cork

Options
  • 09-12-2020 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I was wondering if there are any Dexter cattle breeders on here, or know of any within an hours drive of Charleville , Co Cork? We would like to go and have a chat to them about the breed? I have been on the Dexter cattle society ie, and looked at the info on the breed, but everything is so confusing with bulldogs, dwarfs, one alleles, two alleles etc, so hoping to talk to someone who can put it in simple terms lol. We will be looking to purchase too once we have our cattle crush and herd number sorted, so not looking at wasting peoples time!!
    P/s I have done a search on here but most threads are 5+ years old. I have also been in touch with a couple of breeders but they are south/west cork and approx 2 hours away, so a bit far for a chat, but will travel when the time comes to purchase for the right animal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭50HX

Have a look at derryduff.ie , they are in bantry

That's as close as you'll get me thinks

Advertisement