Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy?

Options
  • 09-12-2020 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

I need to get a few extension leads and C7 power cables and a C13. And HDMI cables.

But I’m self isolating

Anyone know where I can get them cheap and fast?

Power City have what I need but they only use Fastway and I have had Fastway parcels disappear never to be seen again.

Electrical World in the North is out of stock on some but not cheap anyway.

And I’m hoping for cheaper than Amazon. And I’d be lucky to get anything from them before Christmas I have heard.

Any suggestions? A shop that uses DPD?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Redy321

I need to get a few extension leads and C7 power cables and a C13. And HDMI cables.

But I’m self isolating

Anyone know where I can get them cheap and fast?

Power City have what I need but they only use Fastway and I have had Fastway parcels disappear never to be seen again.

Electrical World in the North is out of stock on some but not cheap anyway.

And I’m hoping for cheaper than Amazon. And I’d be lucky to get anything from them before Christmas I have heard.

Any suggestions? A shop that uses DPD?

Have you found it yet ? I'm also interested

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭WastedYouth

Redy321 wrote: »
    Have you found it yet ? I'm also interested

No I found good prices but they all seem to be just the the Irish site for U.K. sellers and no way to tell what shipping device is used.

I trawled Amazon looking for cheaper but only managed to a half price HDMI cable.

I’d say I have thrown out some amount of c7 cable over the years. Regretting it now.

Advertisement