Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Drawdown delays

Options
  • 08-12-2020 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

So.. its been a long process through Broker with BOI. Solicitor requested funds to be released on 1st December and they have come back with more documentation required. As of yesterday, all documents have been submitted.

Does anyone know how long it is currently taking for BOI to release the funds after all documents have gone "approved" for funding?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Luluk

SarahS1987 wrote: »
    So.. its been a long process through Broker with BOI. Solicitor requested funds to be released on 1st December and they have come back with more documentation required. As of yesterday, all documents have been submitted.

Does anyone know how long it is currently taking for BOI to release the funds after all documents have gone "approved" for funding?

Thanks

For me it took a week. The documents were sent by my solicitor on Monday last week and the funds were issued yesterday. BoI are insisting all documents must be received by Dec 15th to drawdown in 2020. So I think you should be fine.

Advertisement