Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North West Limousin Female Sale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭patsy_mccabe

Starting now Ring 1.

'When I was a boy we were serfs, slave minded. Anyone who came along and lifted us out of that belittling, I looked on them as Gods.' - Dan Breen

Commercial bulls starting now in the same ring. 10:30 at night :eek:.

'When I was a boy we were serfs, slave minded. Anyone who came along and lifted us out of that belittling, I looked on them as Gods.' - Dan Breen

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭RobinBanks

I was waiting online!! For lot 14. She wasn't there. Some great prices

Lot 15 was of interest to me. I have a cow here from same line (Grand Dam same). She wasn't great considering her 1/2 sister made 4k at last Roscrea sale.
    The Norman inventor heifer was nice. plenty money up that side of the country. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭RobinBanks

Lot 15 was of interest to me. I have a cow here from same line (Grand Dam same). She wasn't great considering her 1/2 sister made 4k at last Roscrea sale.
    The Norman inventor heifer was nice. plenty money up that side of the country. :D

Lot 9 was a nice looking heifer by gamin. Highest bid was 2700 but wasn't sold.

• Advertisement

RobinBanks wrote: »
    Lot 9 was a nice looking heifer by gamin. Highest bid was 2700 but wasn't sold.

Ya she was nice. They're up on twitter now.

Advertisement