Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Trees for sale

Options
  • 06-12-2020 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hey folks, where's the best spot to buy a tree.

We usually get one in Ikea but would prefer to shop local this year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I got mine in Caulstown farm just outside Dunboyne. Bit of a drive but well worth it imho.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Never got one from there so no idea how good they are, but I saw the sign for the place just off Clonsilla Road that always does them as I passed by this morning. It's along the stretch between Coolmine Road and Roselawn Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Fiddle Castro

Zaph wrote: »
    Never got one from there so no idea how good they are, but I saw the sign for the place just off Clonsilla Road that always does them as I passed by this morning. It's along the stretch between Coolmine Road and Roselawn Road.

Actually picked one up there in the end. Lots of nice trees, would recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Wilbury Twist

Justins's which is opposite the YouthReach centre in Blanchardstown Village does a good trade in Christmas trees, still open. I wonder will it be the last Christmas trading there as I see that the shop site is to be converted into a nursing home (subject to planning permission).

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭PerryB78

eviltwin wrote: »
    I got mine in Caulstown farm just outside Dunboyne. Bit of a drive but well worth it imho.

Went there for a look and wasn't impressed at all, the lady said they were expecting a delivery within the next hour so recommended we go to Avoca for a coffee. When we got to avoca we noticed they were selling much nicer trees and got one there

• Advertisement
Advertisement