Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire damaged tractors

Options
  • 06-12-2020 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hey.

Unfortunately this happens machinery.. what I dont understand, is what valve any of the remains are and why they are still advertised!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,239 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

reps4 wrote: »
    Hey.

Unfortunately this happens machinery.. what I dont understand, is what valve any of the remains are and why they are still advertised!

Cheers

At a minimum they have scrap value.

Parts of the machine might be relatively unscathed or at least decent enough to break for replacement parts.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,638 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

I got a pick up hitch off one, wasn't expensive but it was a tight fit. I reckon any mild steel parts would most likely be warped after a fire. If it was just an electrical fire in the cab the rest of the tractor should be salvageable IMHO.

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

Advertisement