Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quads suzuki

Options
  • 06-12-2020 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

We are looking at getting a new quad. Looking for a bit more power.

We have a 2003 suzuki kingquad lt300 4by4. Its full manual and is in good condition for its age. It has been kept in a shed all the time. Mechanically it is good has been serviced as required. One issue is that it doesn't alway start of the push button but doesn't fail to start of the pull start.

Tyres are good on it also.

Any idea what sort of money it would be worth. I went to trade it in and being honest about it for the money they are offering it wouldn't be worth getting rid of it.

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭djmc

check done deal any half decent quad would be making 2-3k for something around that year

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭happylad

Thanks Djmc. That's what I was thinking. To trade it in I was getting no value for it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,057 ✭✭✭bogman_bass

Don’t know anything about quads or their value but if it’s anything like tractors on done deal the prices being ask for by lads might be optimistic

Advertisement