Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting paid through paypal

Options
  • 05-12-2020 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

If someone pays you through paypal how do they give you their address? I have a a paypal name to receive payment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭timple23

If you receive payment and click into payment on paypal it will show their name and address.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Meeoow

If a seller requests payment through PayPal, do I have to set up a PayPal account? Is there any way round it? I don't really want to set up an account for one transaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

Meeoow wrote: »
    If a seller requests payment through PayPal, do I have to set up a PayPal account? Is there any way round it? I don't really want to set up an account for one transaction.

No. Simply pay by card via PayPal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 957 ✭✭✭80j2lc5y7u6qs9

timple23 wrote: »
    If you receive payment and click into payment on paypal it will show their name and address.
    OK thanks

Advertisement