Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Golf Gloves

• 05-12-2020 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭ Whiplash85

I must have wasted €100 on Taylormade TP gloves. They are very comfortable but they tear after minimal use. I dont have a particularly tight grip and glove isn't too small but where the butt of the club meets the heel pad causes a tear in the palm of the glove. I now use a cloth Footjoy glove when I am practicing that is more durable. Can anyone recommend a good leather durable glove that will last more than a few rounds of golf. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭ golfguy1

Whiplash85 wrote: »
    I must have wasted €100 on Taylormade TP gloves. They are very comfortable but they tear after minimal use. I dont have a particularly tight grip and glove isn't too small but where the butt of the club meets the heel pad causes a tear in the palm of the glove. I now use a cloth Footjoy glove when I am practicing that is more durable. Can anyone recommend a good leather durable glove that will last more than a few rounds of golf. Thanks

Callaway dawn patrol leather is a bit thicker than the to.
    Find under armour and srixon quite good aswell.
    Stay away from titleist players(very thin)

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭ jamfer

I'm using the dawn patrols as well. I find them particularly durable.

Advertisement