Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Android replacement for Vitz

• 05-12-2020 3:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Just looking for a recommendation for a replacement android radio that will fit into a Toyota Vitz / yaris.

I'm looking at importing a 2015 Vitz. It would be nice to get rid of the original jap unit for somthing that is a bit more user friendly .

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,712 ✭✭✭corks finest

Barr wrote: »
    Hi All

Just looking for a recommendation for a replacement android radio that will fit into a Toyota Vitz / yaris.

I'm looking at importing a 2015 Vitz. It would be nice to get rid of the original jap unit for somthing that is a bit more user friendly .

Thanks
    Look at my previous post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Barr

Look at my previous post

The Pioneer sph 250 DAB. What car did you fit it to .

The Pioneer sph 250 DAB. What car did you fit it to .

Honda Insight hybrid

Honda Insight hybrid

That looks like a nice option 😀 who did you get to fit it

That looks like a nice option 😀 who did you get to fit it

Eddie o Sullivan Patrick’s quay cork city, saved hundreds compared to Halfords pm if u like I’ll what’s app pictures of it working in my car

• Advertisement

That looks like a nice option 😀 who did you get to fit it[/(087) 222 2927. Eddie o Sullivan St Patrick’s Quay Cork city
    Good guy pioneer only , top class work

That looks like a nice option �� who did you get to fit it[/(087) 222 2927. Eddie o Sullivan St Patrick’s Quay Cork city
    Good guy pioneer only , top class work

Excellent thanks , I'm still looking into the whole Jap import thing :)

This would be way more modern than the original radio they come with .

Excellent thanks , I'm still looking into the whole Jap import thing :)

This would be way more modern than the original radio they come with .

Yeah no choice really the jap one need replaced by a decent one, well worth it instead of skimming, I’ve appleplay my sons android works seamlessly also

Advertisement