Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NHXMH-J

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

The link you posted answers your question, see extract:
    For use electrical circuits located in fire risk areas and with large number of people, including industrial plants, hotel, airports, underground stations, train stations and department stores. Can be used in uncomfortable climatic conditions, subject to rain and fog, and laid on or under plaster and brickwork structures.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 lostman666

2011 wrote: »
    The link you posted answers your question, see extract:

Ya should have said i saw that, but just felt the description was a little vague, was looking for what type of equipment would use it, you know a specific example

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

lostman666 wrote: »
    Ya should have said i saw that, but just felt the description was a little vague, was looking for what type of equipment would use it, you know a specific example

It could supply general services such as sockets and lights or motors.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 lostman666

2011 wrote: »
    It could supply general services such as sockets and lights or motors.

cool, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,327 ✭✭✭Tefral

i used this stuff in a coal plant near an estuary. Jacobs called it up for wiring the external lights on the building and the highbay lights in the warehouse. Its just like NYMJ but not as flexible.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭Pasteur.

Tefral wrote: »
    i used this stuff in a coal plant near an estuary. Jacobs called it up for wiring the external lights on the building and the highbay lights in the warehouse. Its just like NYMJ but not as flexible.

Was that surface clipped or in containment

• Registered Users Posts: 4,327 ✭✭✭Tefral

Pasteur. wrote: »
    Was that surface clipped or in containment

Outside it was in 25mm galv

Advertisement