Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gaming pc for kids

• 04-12-2020 10:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi Guys.

I don't know much about pcs. I would like to buy the kids a gaming pc for Christmas. For playing Minecraft and fortnite. When I go onto sites it asks me lots of technical questions I don't know anything about.

Can anyone recommend one, budget about 600 euro would like it to have the flashy lights. Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Would you like to build it yourself with the kids?

Post here https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=842

But with 600 budget you prolly best looking for a 2nd hand one on adverts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

for Minecraft and Fortnite why choose a PC? you can pickup an Xbox One S for 200-250 euro.

Ignoring idiots who comment "far right" because they don't even know what it means

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

TBH gaming PCs are very tough to get right now. Anything out there is overpriced.

Advertisement