Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S20 + - Samsung note 10+

Options
  • 03-12-2020 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,629 ✭✭✭

Can anyone here point me in the direction of bargains for the above!
    Browsing Adverts.ie, eBay Ireland/ Germany, done deal, fonez.ie,cex among others, no outstanding deals atm that I could see,don’t want refurbished,looked at nearly new ones on eBay Germany but prices are saucy, here in Ireland there’s absolutely no deals I can see.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭rodneytrotter15

Have you tried https://www.eglobalcentraleu.com/mobiles-tablets/mobile-phones.html?cat=472

Just having a look at this too. Leaning towards the note now for the wife myself as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Have you tried https://www.eglobalcentraleu.com/mobiles-tablets/mobile-phones.html?cat=472

Just having a look at this too. Leaning towards the note now for the wife myself as well.

S20+ is a better offering unless you need the Stylus and I've had both..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,629 ✭✭✭corks finest

Truckermal wrote: »

Thanks but wouldn’t go near eglobal again, let me down big time last year ref a Christmas present for my kid, basically lied , took my money/ order, when they didn’t have the phone in stock, had to go through PayPal to get my money back, made an offer to a shop in Dublin just now on Adverts.ie for e659 as long as they paid the posts (e10) they declined

Na don’t need stylus

I think the notes gorgeous but having looked at all or v nearly all the you tube reviews ref note 10+ v S20+ the s20 +comes out a better deal overall

• Advertisement

Na don’t need stylus

Thanks but wouldn’t go near eglobal again, let me down big time last year ref a Christmas present for my kid, basically lied , took my money/ order, when they didn’t have the phone in stock, had to go through PayPal to get my money back, made an offer to a shop in Dublin just now on Adverts.ie for e659 as long as they paid the posts (e10) they declined

Advertisement