Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camper van burstner i684 2010

Options
  • 01-12-2020 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi ALL,
    This is my first post so please excuse any mistakes.

Has anyone come across a problem with the top back runner lights on this model . I just bought this and found the wiring has been disconnected from lights and no power going to wiring either with engine and main lights on or just lights on. I have checked fuses and before I start to strip back to see can I locate fault someone may have some advice or previous experience on this type of wiring, especially as it runs from over the toilet and bathroom,access is quiet restricted.

kind regards,

Patrick.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭niloc1951

Can't help with the specifics of your model but a simple solution would be to run a new cable from one of the rear lights (parking light) if you can find an easy route.

Advertisement