Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Ardkeen or Aughnaskerry, Cavan Town

Options
  • 01-12-2020 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Moving from Dublin to Cavan town, Are Ardkeen and Aughnaskerry in Cavan Town an alright area to live in? i looked at a house in ardkeen and another in aughnaskerry both nice houses and within my budget. if you dont want to say publicly please private message me, any info at all is helpful. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭celt262

Moving from Dublin to Cavan town, Are Ardkeen and Aughnaskerry in Cavan Town an alright area to live in? i looked at a house in ardkeen and another in aughnaskerry both nice houses and within my budget. if you dont want to say publicly please private message me, any info at all is helpful. thanks

Are you buying or renting?

They wouldn't be on the top of my list for places to live in Cavan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

Not if i was getting the house for free would i live in either place. Back years ago they would have been lovely places to live but not anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Ak84

2 of the rougher estates in The town.
    Drum carraig nearby was grand when I lived there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,190 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Both were nice when built, but a lot of rental/nama properties there now, and got shabby.
    Still better than Lakeview, or Killymooney drive, in my opinion.
    Drum Carraig the other side of the Leisure Centre is nicer, or go around the corner to Rathdrum or Ashgrove.
    Rocklands nicer again, or have a look at Arden or Ashbrook on the Ballinagh road.

Advertisement