Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android €300/€400 best option

Options
  • 30-11-2020 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi,

Looking to see what Android phones people recommend for about €300/€400.

Mainly used for photos so would like a good camera, browsing and regular apps. Doesnt need to be a gamers phone.

Any advice appreciated, it's to upgrade from P30 lite and was a Samsung before this.
    Never looked at the Xiaomi phones before are they worth looking into.

Cheers
    Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

Great value today on this quality phone.

26% Off in Amazon Cyber Monday Sale.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Xiaomi-Hands-Free-Tropical-Official-Warranty/dp/B08GJZZ366

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

I have the Moto G8 Power for 3 months now and find it an excellent phone with good camera and performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

I have the Moto G8 Power for 3 months now and find it an excellent phone with good camera and performance.

Both decent for the price.

https://www.kimovil.com/en/compare/motorola-moto-g8-power,xiaomi-redmi-note-9-pro-128gb-global

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭robbie000

Cheers for the replies I'll check those two out. Probably learning towards min 128gb internal storage. I know I can expand but better to have bigger internal memory initially.
    Not sure whether to look at 5G but then the price will start to go up aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭914

robbie000 wrote: »
    Hi,

Mainly used for photos so would like a good camera, browsing and regular apps. Doesnt need to be a gamers phone.

Any advice appreciated, it's to upgrade from P30 lite and was a Samsung before this.

Cheers
    Rob

What about a pixel 4a? Serious camera for the price and less than €400

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 BatMaths

Hi,

Cheers
    Rob

You can try out a p30 pro on adverts/ or 450 sealed from Vodafone, thats the new edition with more storage.
    Or a used s10+, maybe a new pixel 4a 5g is great, only 350 on adverts for a sealed one.
    I'd go with the pixel 4a 6g though.

Cheers let me have a look at adverts and see what prices those phones are.

Still havnt made the decision, looking at the Samsung S71 or would you go with pixel 4 ahead of this for camera quality.

Any other XIAOMI MI 10T LITE 5G brand like this to recommend.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,554 ✭✭✭micks_address

Still havnt made the decision, looking at the Samsung S71 or would you go with pixel 4 ahead of this for camera quality.

Any other XIAOMI MI 10T LITE 5G brand like this to recommend.

Cheers
    If you are interested in a deal on an as new pixel 4 I've mine of adverts

http://www.adverts.ie/22444944

Cheers everyone ended up buying the Xiaomi Mi 10t lite for £209 delivered to address pal address.

Looks like good price for that type of phone.

https://www.hotukdeals...at-xiaomi-uk-3627452

• Advertisement
Advertisement