Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your worst encounters With COVID fanatics?

Options
  • 29-11-2020 10:21pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 610 ✭✭✭

I was walking with a girl I met on tinder in the park when an old guy wearing a mask who shouted at us to wear masks and socially distance and we should hold off on romance until after Covid. I told him to get f***ed naturally before he launched into a lecture on sacrifices of frontline workers and that we didn't care about the people who have died blah blah blah. We both had a good laugh.

I have had similar run ins with fanatical passengers of the DART and LUAS shop employees and other lunatics drunk on power

Anyone else had humorous/bizarre/upsetting encounters with Karens and Kevins over the past few months?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭JasonStatham

Yeah, that's a natural part of life in Dublin.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod:

Covid threads go in the Covid forum

Thread Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement