Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plasma pen treatments

Options
  • 29-11-2020 6:29pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all

Has anyone on here gotten plasma pen treatment for their skin to tighten up sagginess/lines?

Particularly interested if anyone got it on their face and what you thought?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Here are some reviews.

https://www.realself.com/reviews/plasma-pen

I don't know anything about it personally. It seems to have an overly amount of bad reviews tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Here are some reviews.

https://www.realself.com/reviews/plasma-pen

I don't know anything about it personally. It seems to have an overly amount of bad reviews tho.

Just been reading through some of these reviews. Some of the 'worth it' reviews give updates weeks after their procedure stating they cant change their review to not worth it and the treatment ended up making their lines and wrinkles worse. Scary stuff. Imagine paying all the money.

OP id steer clear if I was you.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Just been reading through some of these reviews. Some of the 'worth it' reviews give updates weeks after their procedure stating they cant change their review to not worth it and the treatment ended up making their lines and wrinkles worse. Scary stuff. Imagine paying all the money.

OP id steer clear if I was you.
    yeah one lady said she even had scarring!

I mean when you think about it .. a lot of these 'lasers' actually BURN your skin!

Advertisement