Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone down again?

Options
  • 28-11-2020 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭

Hi

Like everyone else lost VF broadband yesterday but came back no problem. Then today gone again and nothing for last few hours. On phone to them now...on hold for an hour (kind of understand they might be swamped)...had a message at start to turn/off router which I did but no joy.

Now, my modem (hg658c) is bridged to work with Unify network.

What are the chances this is causing not being able to get back on VF network?

Really don’t want to do a reset of the modem as is a right pain to get it back in bridged mode (not sure I can remember how I did it last time tbh)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Their twitter is still fairly active but its had to distinguish between users who made a mess of things trying to T/S themselves yesterday and those who are really still impacted.

Advertisement