Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heating problems

Options
  • 27-11-2020 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I got a plumber to fit a new hot water cylinder 2 years ago, i have an oil and boiler stove system all work before i got it replaced ever since i did im having this problems. When i light the stove 2 rads in new living dont heat up and when i put on the oil heating the rad in the kitchen and old living room dont heat but the 2 in the new living room do.

Anyone have any idea why this is happening and how to fix so all rads are used, i got the plumber back twice to fix it and back in the same problem again,

Cheers dan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭wilser

Sounds like it's a balancing issue. Can you close the valve on the heating coil,at the cylinder, when the oil heating is on.see if the rads that weren't heating start working

Advertisement