Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Outlet

Options
  • 27-11-2020 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Has anyone ever dealt with Dell Outlet when buying refurbished laptops?

Looking in particular for an XPS 9500, and their warranty seems to be bulletproof...

But even with the savings, I don't want the hassle of buying a lemon!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I've bought off it a few times, there can be some great savings and they stand over the products. They are often products that have been returned without being used, I also stump up for the onsite service if I can, so handy to have someone call out to replace a part if needed rather than having to send it back and wait for it to be returned.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 SteadyNed

Clareman wrote: »
    I've bought off it a few times, there can be some great savings and they stand over the products. They are often products that have been returned without being used, I also stump up for the onsite service if I can, so handy to have someone call out to replace a part if needed rather than having to send it back and wait for it to be returned.

Thanks. I'm close to pulling the trigger on a Dell XPS 9500. Seems to be great value.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,511 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Have you a link to the outlet please?

Advertisement