Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Broadband €25 per Month plus free Nest Audio

Options
  • 27-11-2020 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭

You need to be an existing Vodafone customer or it is €30 per month

Free Google Nest Audio when you switch to Vodafone Fibre Broadband
    Switch to Vodafone Fibre Broadband online today for just €25 a month for the first 12 months and receive a FREE Google Nest Audio worth €99, all on Ireland's largest Fibre Broadband provider.
    To get this great offer you must log in to your My Vodafone account and complete your order online. You will see this discounted price in your basket. Terms apply.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭matzen

ruddy1987 wrote: »
    You need to be an existing Vodafone customer or it is €30 per month

Free Google Nest Audio when you switch to Vodafone Fibre Broadband
    Switch to Vodafone Fibre Broadband online today for just €25 a month for the first 12 months and receive a FREE Google Nest Audio worth €99, all on Ireland's largest Fibre Broadband provider.
    To get this great offer you must log in to your My Vodafone account and complete your order online. You will see this discounted price in your basket. Terms apply.

Thanks! Do you have a link for the offer? I don't see it on My Vodafone.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭ruddy1987

matzen wrote: »
    Thanks! Do you have a link for the offer? I don't see it on My Vodafone.

You need to add it to your basket and log in and the additional €5 per month comes off the order.

https://n.vodafone.ie/shop/broadband.html

€25 broadband available to existing Vodafone mobile customers who add Vodafone Home services to their account. Savings will apply as €15 monthly discount for 12 months. Excludes Gigabit 1000 Fibre Broadband. Subject to 12 month contract. For full details on the Vodafone Home standard tariffs please visit https://n.vodafone.ie/terms/rates.html. Subject to availability of Vodafone Home services at your geographical location, as identified by Vodafone. A once-off installation fee of €50 may apply, depending on geographical location. Speeds based on maximum attainable download speed, subject to network coverage, customer device capability and service usage. Minimum Vodafone Broadband connection fixed speed of 5Mbps required for Simply Broadband. For full T&Cs see Vodafone Home/Converged Offers at: https://n.vodafone.ie/terms/offers.html Google Nest Black Friday Offer is strictly subject to stock availability and limited to the first 2000 orders received between 16 – 30 November 2020. Following installation and expiry of the cooling-off period, customers will receive a unique voucher code & instructions for redeeming their Google Nest Audio gift. Redemption of voucher is through third-party vendor, additional terms and conditions may apply. Voucher must be used before 31 July 2021. For full T&Cs see Black Friday - Google Nest Offer at https://n.vodafone.ie/terms/offers.html. vodafone.ie/terms/fixed.html. and https://n.vodafone.ie/terms/offers.html.

Showing as 39.99 for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,398 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I rang in Oct and no way could I get a decent price for fibre. Moved supplier

Rang the sales line. Say it can only be processed online. Went online to place order. When clicking on Place in Basket the following message appears: "An error occurred processing your request. Please visit our support page to contact us." Sigh...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,407 ✭✭✭Nollog

the price doubles at the checkout for me, broadband customer must not be the same as mobile customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

ruddy1987 wrote: »
    I was logged in to My Vodafone, but the price of €30 never moved. I stopped at the point where I was to input my credit card details. I'd picked the 500mbps option as the 100mbps Simply one was not available - maybe that's because it's FTTH via Eir's Rural Broadband.

It's for new broadband customers only (should have read the small print) but rang them anyway just to chance it. They wouldn't budge on the Nest Audio but did manage to get the monthly bill down to €25 per month. Shame with the audio, tho...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Rubbish website, much like their Black Friday phone promos. Impossible to use

• Registered Users Posts: 22 x-x-footloose-x

Hiya

Did anyone actually sign up for this Vodafone offer and receive the google nest?
    I signed up last Thursday 26th Nov, all purchased online - TV and broadband. No google nest arrived. When I called today they said the deal has expired and they can't put it through. Apparently we were supposed to log into My Vodafone to sign up to the deal after purchasing the TV and broadband bundle online. Never saw that mentioned anywhere on the website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,617 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Hiya

Did anyone actually sign up for this Vodafone offer and receive the google nest?
    I signed up last Thursday 26th Nov, all purchased online - TV and broadband. No google nest arrived. When I called today they said the deal has expired and they can't put it through. Apparently we were supposed to log into My Vodafone to sign up to the deal after purchasing the TV and broadband bundle online. Never saw that mentioned anywhere on the website.

You have 14 days to cancel.
    Ring them and tell you want to cancel the order and tell they why.
    I'd say they will get you the google nest very quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭ruddy1987

Hiya

Based on the terms should get a code after 14 day cooling of period ends ?

Following installation and expiry of the cooling-off period, customers will receive a unique voucher code & instructions for redeeming their Google Nest Audio gift. Redemption of voucher is through third-party vendor, additional terms and conditions may apply. Voucher must be used before 31 July 2021. For full T&Cs see Black Friday - Google Nest Offer at https://n.vodafone.ie/terms/offers.html. vodafone.ie/terms/fixed.html. and https://n.vodafone.ie/terms/offers.html.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

So is it €25 for existing customers, or new customers? Different posts say different things? Also, after 12 months, does it go up to €40, but you're out of contract so can switch/cancel, right?

cormie wrote: »
    So is it €25 for existing customers, or new customers? Different posts say different things? Also, after 12 months, does it go up to €40, but you're out of contract so can switch/cancel, right?

New customers. And yes, 12 months contract so you can cancel after that period and not pay a penalty if you cancel before, or you can do what I did and ask for a discount to stay on. They told me it was €45 per month but got it for €25 per month for the next 12 months. No Audio Nest though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

Hiya

At what point did you see €25 being mentioned? I spent the weekend trying to get concrete evidence of the deal, and too long on Monday speaking to Amir (in Egypt I presume) who denied any €25 deal, and even was reluctant to do the €30 with Nest deal - kept trying to upsell me to the TV and phone. So I gave up and saved my cash.

dowtchaboy wrote: »
    At what point did you see €25 being mentioned? I spent the weekend trying to get concrete evidence of the deal, and too long on Monday speaking to Amir (in Egypt I presume) who denied any €25 deal, and even was reluctant to do the €30 with Nest deal - kept trying to upsell me to the TV and phone. So I gave up and saved my cash.

I didn't see €25 either and when I rang them they had no clue about that price. Spoke to two teams. They could only see the €30 deal in the system.

Advertisement