Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

There's a house party going on next door. Should I report them?

Options
  • 27-11-2020 4:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭

3am and they're singing at the top of their lungs really badly. Load of students. Sounds like a massive group of them. I've to be up early in the morning. Looks like I'll be bolloxed. Its not a student area just 1 house with students in it. I tried knocking on the door but no answer..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

3am and they're singing at the top of their lungs really badly. Load of students. Sounds like a massive group of them. I've to be up early in the morning. Looks like I'll be bolloxed. Its not a student area just 1 house with students in it. I tried knocking on the door but no answer..

yes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

5 grand fine for the host and 1k a pop for the attendees each... ...that'll learn 'um

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

A bunch of snotty students keeping working people awake at all hours and not answering the door? Yeah I’d grass them up, twats.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

report to who?
    the gardai can;t do anything.
    Best get used to it as the laws are ****e and we have a lot of people who think they can do whatever they want:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

Report their front window to Officer Breezeblock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭D3V!L

votecounts wrote: »
    report to who?
    the gardai can;t do anything.
    Best get used to it as the laws are ****e and we have a lot of people who think they can do whatever they want:(

Yes , yes they can do something

Advertisement