Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Busloads of Northies making a break for the border?

Options
  • 26-11-2020 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭

I see TD Neil Redmond raised in the Dáil the issue of busloads of northies being ferried down south for shopping.

https://twitter.com/nealerichmond/status/1331949347114786816

Is this something others were aware of? That's the last thing we need. I don't even mean about them spreading covid down here seeing as they're riddled up there. Just the general thought of it?

Last thing we need is families of grey faced gargoyles zipping down the M1 in their Vauxhall Zafira's "dine ta du da shawpin, so we are".

No thanks!

No need for angry men in leather jackets with moustaches and an air of violence about them, shuffling around our hardware stores looking to pick up cannisters to store their laundered diesel in. Harassing the locals asking why we don't have any Gregg's here to buy a few "saussie rolls" from.

I hope the government reacts to this and implements some kind of regulations to keep the Wildlings up north where they belong.

Anyone else agree?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement