Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to shop with sex appeal (Italian Tutorial)

Options

Comments

hblock21 wrote: »
    This is all over the news and even being mentioned in parliament in Italy since it was broadcast on one of the many channels (rte equivalent) yesterday.

Basically a tutorial by a model on a daytime talk show about how to look sexy in the supermarket and pick up men!

It's hilarious. The show has been taken off the air indefinitely.

Attached link to video. The tutorial starts at the 7min mark.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hfBZS3Lxnm0

https://www.wantedinrome.com/news/italian-tv-show-axed-after-outcry-over-sexy-shopping-tutorial.html

Absolutely outrageous.
    Its difficult enough to concentrate on the 2 for 1s, or specials, without some young lady rolling past, dressing and acting all feminine and attractive.
    A man could spill his beans all over aisle 7

• Registered Users Posts: 3,785 ✭✭✭Odelay

This is shocking. Men cannot even go to the supermarket without being hit on. Sleazy women ogling them and treating men like objects.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

hblock21 wrote: »
    This is all over the news and even being mentioned in parliament in Italy since it was broadcast on one of the many channels (rte equivalent) yesterday.

Basically a tutorial by a model on a daytime talk show about how to look sexy in the supermarket and pick up men!

It's hilarious. The show has been taken off the air indefinitely.

Attached link to video. The tutorial starts at the 7min mark.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hfBZS3Lxnm0

https://www.wantedinrome.com/news/italian-tv-show-axed-after-outcry-over-sexy-shopping-tutorial.html

Her outfit looks totally out of place for a supermarket. I think she needs to try elsewhere.

It looks a bit desperate! :pac:

Tis so funny tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Doesn’t look very Corona virus friendly rubbing against all those surfaces

Doesn’t look very Corona virus friendly rubbing against all those surfaces
    She is thinking ahead in a post vaccine world!

• Advertisement

Young attractive sexy women should be forced to shop at certain times.
    Like the elderly, and front line workers.
    So we know when to shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,603 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Hmmmm....

...sounds like her methods are a little too effective!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I feel a strange draw to go shopping in Tesco.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Young attractive sexy women should be forced to shop at certain times.
    Like the elderly, and front line workers.
    So we know when to shop.
    yeah ....we need to force kismet a bit! Give it a helping hand ! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Urquell

Didnt want to do this girls, but we are left with no choice

T8UcGmJ.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I couldn't understand a word she said.
    Perhaps it's cos she's not wearing a mask.

Top tip attractive ladies, don't try picking us sturdy man folk up in the shopping shops.
    We've universally adopted the "Get in and out fast as fcuk" policy when it comes to shopping. If you look closely you'll see most mens feet don't actually touch the floor, we're simply gliding along from aisle to aisle. Then out the door and into the car never to be seen again until next weekend.

Urquell wrote: »
    Didnt want to do this girls, but we are left with no choice

T8UcGmJ.jpg

The thong is obv what you wear shopping. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Wibbs wrote: »
    I feel a strange draw to go shopping in Tesco.

534256.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Walk around whilst screaming drunk with a massive hard on.

Imgine encountering her in the chilled meats section; bent over handling and examining the saucissons in a chilled cabinet
    Her nips could have your eye out

Very irresponsible

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭fizzypish

Walk around whilst screaming drunk with a massive hard on.

Dad? You've been banned from ALDI already, LIDL's all we have left......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Banned?? - best daytime tv viewing I’ve seen in years - and I watched 12 minutes of it in another language while not understanding a word of (spoken!) Italian! RTE wouldn’t get thirty seconds!
    Why was it banned? For giving away Italian secrets or putting impure thoughts into the virginal girl in greens head? Brilliant stuff! One would never imagine picking up bales of nappies could be so provocotive! ( 0900 aprox!)

Banned?? - best daytime tv viewing I’ve seen in years - and I watched 12 minutes of it in another language while not understanding a word of (spoken!) Italian! RTE wouldn’t get thirty seconds!
    Why was it banned? For giving away Italian secrets or putting impure thoughts into the virginal girl in greens head? Brilliant stuff! One would never imagine picking up bales of nappies could be so provocotive! ( 0900 aprox!)

& and that's why she's picking up nappies...

I've been doing it wrong all these years.

I don't miss Italian TV.

Advertisement