Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tractor with no tab book

Options
  • 25-11-2020 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,057 ✭✭✭

Looking at a second tractor for the yard and one that caught my eye has no tax book.
    How much hassle is it to remedy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

Looking at a second tractor for the yard and one that caught my eye has no tax book.
    How much hassle is it to remedy?

has it a reg plate? or does the owner have any idea if it ever had a reg plate?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,057 ✭✭✭bogman_bass

has it a reg plate? or does the owner have any idea if it ever had a reg plate?

Good question. Only at the “looking on Done Deal” stage. Just wanted to figure it out before I go calling.

Good question. Only at the “looking on Done Deal” stage. Just wanted to figure it out before I go calling.

You need the reg and chassis number and just get a form stamped at a main dealer (i think you can use a peace commissioner too)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

if it has a reg plate its only a matter of looking for a replacement VLC

if it hasn't there are 2 rules depending if the tractor is over or under 10 year old

Advertisement